We get it Green Valley – Sahuarita, you need to cool off from the summer heat!
Arizona is known for cool summer nights. Why aren’t you taking advantage of them?
Now, add a frosty, sweet treat, a little live music, and the evening is complete!
Your summer respite begins July 15th when the Ice Cream and Music Friday Nights concert series returns to The Shoppes at La Posada for 6 weeks. All concerts begin 6 PM.
First up, the Sonoran Dogs take the stage with lively Bluegrass and Folk music to spotlight a vital community resource, The Amado-Green Valley-Sahuarita Community Food Banks!
FREE ADMISSION! If rain, concerts are relocated indoors to Posada Java.
And the 2016 summer concert performers are.…
- Friday, July 15: The Sonoran Dogs, Bluegrass, Folk and Celtic music
- Friday, July 22: The Tucson Retro Rockets, Classic Rock n’Roll
- Friday, July 29: The Big Band Sounds of Green Valley, Big Band favorites you know and love
- Friday, August 5 : The Mary Lou Sextet, Entertaining Piano
- Friday, August 12: ROH Band, Rock, Blues, Ballads songs with an ATTITUDE
- Friday, August 19: Mariachi La Aguilitas de Davis, Davis Elementary Schools’ youngest mariachis will perform!
Both monetary and food donations accepted for the local food bank at all concerts. During concert hours, 6 PM – 8 PM, Posada Java will donate all sales to the local food bank.
Come early for a great seat! Always plenty of room to dance in the Shoppes courtyard.
Thank you KGVY -Familiar Favorites for your media sponsorship.
The summer concerts are located in the Shoppes on the La Posada campus in Green Valley, AZ.
For up-to-date concert information, please friend and visit The Shoppes at La Posada Facebook Page.
La Posada’s mission :To Maximize the Well-Being of Seniors.
La Posada at Park Centre is Arizona’s 1st accredited Continuing Care Retirement Community located in Green Valley, AZ, 23 miles south of Tucson. We offer maintenance-free living choices: apartments, Garden Homes, and Park Centre Homes.