Aloha, Green Valley!
Your Southern Arizona Spring Break begins February 11 when Concerts For A Better Community returns to The Shoppes at La Posada for 6 weeks.
First up, Scattered Grass takes the stage with lively Bluegrass and Gospel music to spotlight a vital community resource, Posada Life Adult Day Services, who knows the challenges of caring for a loved one at home.
Posada Life Adult Day Services offers a safe and stimulating environment for your loved one while offering respite to their caregivers. If you are caring for someone with a physical disability, impaired memory or emotional needs, this program may be your answer to helping you take care of yourself while you strive to keep your loved one at home. Adult Day Service’s state-licensed program is staffed with health aides, activity specialists and licensed nurses. Your mother, father, or spouse will enjoy a variety of individual and group activities, including, exercise, entertainment, monthly theme parties, and field trips. For further information about Posada Life Adult Day Services, please contact Rosanna at 520-393-6835.
FREE ADMISSION to all concerts and the live performances start at noon. If rain, concerts are relocated indoors to Posada Java.
And the 2017 spring concert performers are.…
- Saturday, February 11: Scattered Grass, Gospel, and Vintage Country Music
- Saturday, February 18: Jukebox Junquies, 60’s and 70’s Dancing Music!
- Saturday, February 25: The Green Valley Stage Band, Jazz/Pop/Swing music
- Saturday, March 4: Two’s Company, Musical and comedy duo. Listen to music from Big Band, soft rock, country, and easy listening.
- Saturday, March 11: Retro Rockets, Rock N ‘ Roll with an ATTITUDE
- Saturday, March 25: Alcan Band, A quintet delivering jazz standards with upbeat creativity and humor!
Monetary donations accepted for Adult Day Services at all concerts. During concert hours, 12 PM – 2 PM, Posada Java will donate all sales to Posada Life’s Adult Day Services.
Thank s to our concert series sponsors! Please show love to our concerts sponsors by visiting their websites below:
- Ace Asphalt
- Green Valley News
- Mission Linen Supply
- Bud’s Drapery Den
- Native Gardens of Green Valley
- Homewatch Caregivers of Green Valley
- Bill’s Home Service Company
- Diversified Design & Construction, Inc.
- Interior Logic
- Ranchers’ Mercantile
- W.F. Stevens Financial Advisors, LLC -An Independent Firm
- Ricoh Imaging
- Green Valley Pecan Company
- Edward Jones-Skip Breither
- KGVY Radio
- Two Girls Pizzeria
Come early for a great seat! Or, bring your own portable chair and find a special place to watch the concert with family and friends. And…there is always plenty of room to dance.
The spring concerts are located in the courtyard at the Shoppes on the La Posada campus in Green Valley, AZ.
For up-to-date concert information, please friend and visit The Shoppes at La Posada Facebook Page.
La Posada’s mission: To Maximize the Well-Being of Seniors.
La Posada at Park Centre is Arizona’s 1st accredited Continuing Care Retirement Community located in Green Valley, AZ, 23 miles south of Tucson. We offer maintenance-free living choices: apartments, Garden Homes, and Park Centre Homes.