If you or someone you know has been affected by cancer we invite you to join us at a free, 1-day community seminar!
The Navigating Cancer and Beyond seminar happens Saturday, April 1, 2017, at the Pavilion on the La Posada campus.
Between 9 AM – 2:45 PM, attendees will have their choice of the following learning and exercise opportunities:
- Workshops with local support groups & resources
- Denis Cournoyer – American Cancer Society Services
- Nancy Karsh – Nutrition
- Karen Rhodes – Palliative Care
- Seija Snow – Breathing
- Michael Beale – Tibetan Bowl Meditation
- Culinary demonstrations and sampling
- Introduction to Beat Cancer Boot Camp (modified)
If you cannot email, please contact Kimberly Murphy at 520-648-4223.
The Pavilion is located at 670 Park Centre Ave., Green Valley, AZ 85614. Find and download a La Posada campus map here!
For up to date event information please return to this web page or friend and watch the La Posada Facebook Page.
La Posada’s mission: To Maximize the Well-Being of Seniors.
La Posada at Park Centre is Arizona’s 1st accredited Continuing Care Retirement Community located in Green Valley, AZ, 23 miles south of Tucson. We offer maintenance-free living choices: apartments, Garden Homes, and Park Centre Homes.