Welcome to The Shoppes at La Posada!
Posada Java is a place for great coffee, light lunches, and treats including baked goods and ice cream. The Vensel Treasure Shoppe is filled with quality resale items at great prices. Need a haircut? We even have a Barber Shoppe. In the beautiful courtyard, you can enjoy frequent concerts, sit near our calming fountain, or sit in the sun with your laptop or tablet logged on to our free WiFi.
Upcoming Free Shoppes Events:
- Art Auction at Posada Java, Friday, January 19, 2018, 6 PM – 8:30 PM. Benefits Amado -Green Valley Food Bank. Open to the public.
- What can you do with Chocolate Chips? Baking Contest, Saturday, January 27. Let your imagination run wild! All proceeds from this baking contest benefit The Friends of the Library – Green Valley and Sahuarita. Judging begins 11 AM at Posada Java.
- Concerts for a Better Community, February 10 – March 17, 2017, Noon. Benefits Posada Life Adult Day Services. Free admission. For sponsorship and performer information, please visit our event blog post.
- 4th Annual Wag & Walk Your Way to Health, Saturday, March 24, 8 AM-Noon. It’s a health fair for people and pets. Take your pet for a walk around the beautiful La Posada campus.
- Each Monday there is a Farmer’s Market with a wide variety of locally produced and unique items. Hours: 9 AM – 1 PM
- Live local music: Coffee House, second Wednesday of each month from 5 PM – 7 PM
- Live local music: Open Mic, every 4th Saturday from 3 PM – 5 PM