Welcome to The Shoppes at La Posada!
Posada Java is a place for great coffee, light lunches and treats including baked goods and ice cream. The Vensel Treasure Shoppe is filled with quality resale items at great prices. Need a haircut? We even have a Barber Shoppe. In the beautiful courtyard, you can enjoy frequent concerts, sit near our calming fountain, or sit in the sun with your laptop or tablet logged on to our free WiFi.
Upcoming Free Events:
- Let’s Hear it for the Girls – Saturday, March 25, Noon. Amber Norgaard, Tucson’s Folk-Rock Goddess performs a benefit concert for Project Period, a YMCA initiative of the YMCA. Project Period distributes tampons, pads and reusable menstrual cups to women and girls in need; works to make these products more affordable and accessible. The YMCA is requesting that attendees bring donations of unopened boxes of tampons and pads. This event is located in the courtyard.
- Honor Flight Southern Arizona Benefit Concert – Saturday, April 1, Noon. Honor Flight Southern Arizona’s mission is to take our World War II veterans to their memorial in Washington, D.C., at no cost to them. The Big Band Sounds of Green Valley take the stage to perform nostalgic music from the Big Band era. Proceeds from this event benefit Honor Flight Southern Arizona. This event is located in the courtyard.
- Wag & Walk Your Way to Health, Health Fair for People and Pets! – Saturday, April 15, 8 AM – Noon. All proceeds from this event benefit the Arizona Oncology Foundation serving the needs of those fighting cancer. This event is located in the courtyard.
- Each Monday there is a Farmer’s Market with a wide variety of locally produced and unique items. Hours: 9 AM – 1 PM
- Live local music: Coffee House, second Wednesday of each month from 5 PM – 7 PM
- Live local music: Open Mic, every 3rd Saturday from 3 PM – 5 PM