La Posada’s summer concert series is back!
The Ice Cream & Music Friday Nights Concerts return on August 26 and run through September 30, 2022.
This six-week concert series is every Friday night in the courtyard at the Shoppes of La Posada.
All concerts start at 6 pm. Free admission.
The 2022 concert series benefits the Community Food Bank Amado & Green Valley Resource Center. Donations of non-perishable food items and cash donations accepted during the concerts.
Do you want to know who is performing this year?
Check out the below schedule:
- Friday, August 26, Crossfire – Rock and Country Music
- Friday, September 2, The George Howard Band – Rock, Jazz, Blues, and Motown Music
- Friday, September 9, The Diamond Spur Band – Country Music
- Friday, September 16, Billy Shaw, Jr. – Rock and Country Music
- Friday, September 23, The RAW Band – 60’s and 70’s Music
- Friday, September 30, Jukebox Junqies – Classic Rock & Roll, R &B, Country, and Latin Music
Come early to get a great seat, or bring your chair! Always plenty of room to dance.
If monsoons visit us, we move the concerts inside to Posada Java.
La Posada at Green Valley is Arizona’s 1st accredited Continuing Care Retirement Community located in Sahuarita, Arizona, 23 miles south of Tucson. We offer award-winning, maintenance-free living choices: Apartments, Garden Homes, Pavilion Homes, and Park Centre Homes. In addition, La Posada serves the Green Valley – Sahuarita area with the following health and wellness initiatives: Posada Life Community Services, Connect Green Valley app, and La Posada Outpatient Therapies.