So, you survived the great Green Valley -Sahuarita “Blizzard” of ’19?
Now, you have a case of Spring Fever and want to find the cure!
We have the remedy from a long “wintry” holiday season beginning February 9th! Set the date to meet friends under Arizona’s sunshine and listen to great local music.
More importantly, the Shoppes shade sails have returned and that means twice the amount of shady seating for the audiences. 🙂
Come out and support the 2019 Concerts for a Better Community! This 6- week, spring concert series benefits Posada Life Adult Day Services.
Posada Life Adult Day Services offers a safe and stimulating environment for your loved one while offering respite to family caregivers. If you are caring for someone with a physical disability, impaired memory or emotional needs, this program may be your answer to helping you take care of yourself while you strive to keep your loved one at home. Adult Day Service’s state-licensed program is staffed with health aides, activity specialists and licensed nurses. Your mother, father, or spouse will enjoy a variety of individual and group activities, including, exercise, entertainment, monthly theme parties, and field trips. For further information about Posada Life Adult Day Services, please contact Denise at 520-393-6835.
Who is performing at the 2019 Concerts for a Better Community?
- Saturday, February 9: George Howard Band, Motown, Blues R&B
- Saturday, February 16: Tucson Retro Rockets, Classic Rock & Roll
- Saturday, February 23: Manhattan Dolls, the ’30s, and ’40s, Boogie Woogie – Due to predicted weather, the Manhattan Dolls concert has been relocated indoors to Posada Life Community Center.
- Saturday, March 2: Hardscrabble Road Band, Bluegrass/Country
- Saturday, March 9: John Snavely and his Merry Musicians, American Standards
- Saturday, March 16: Banjo Blasters, Dueling Banjos
Concerts start at Noon in the courtyard at The Shoppes at La Posada. If there is rain, the concert is relocated to inside Posada Java or the Posada Life Community Center.
Monetary donations accepted for Adult Day Services at all concerts. During concert hours, 12 PM – 2 PM, Posada Java will donate all sales to Posada Life’s Adult Day Services.
Come early to get a great seat and always plenty of room to dance.D
For current information about this spring concert series, please come back to this event post. Or watch for further information on La Posada Facebook Pages: La Posada Green Valley, AZ, and The Shoppes at La Posada.