Community first, community forward.
La Posada is guided by its mission “to maximize the well-being of seniors” and had many successes to celebrate in 2021.
Continued high occupancy and high resident satisfaction reflect trust in staff, management, and our Board’s leadership. With nearly 100% of residents and staff fully vaccinated, pre-pandemic programs and services have been resumed. Seventeen new Pavilion homes were completed and all but one occupied by year-end. Excitement is growing as construction documents, and marketing efforts are being finalized to build a second La Posada campus in Oro Valley, Arizona. In addition, La Posada continued to support its community partners, such as the Green Valley Fire District and the Sahuarita and Green Valley Food Banks.
What’s in the 2021 Annual Report?
- How La Posada resident life moved forward as vaccines were introduced and impacts of the pandemic waned
- Resident and employee satisfaction survey results
- La Posada’s community impact on the Green Valley – Sahuarita area
- A look at our future development in Oro Valley, La Posada at Pusch Ridge
- Posada Life Foundation activities
- La Posada’s 2021 financials summary
- How many senior lunch meals were distributed at Posada Life Community Center
La Posada at Green Valley is Arizona’s 1st accredited Continuing Care Retirement Community located in Sahuarita, Arizona, 23 miles south of Tucson. We offer award-winning, maintenance-free living choices: Apartments, Garden Homes, Pavilion Homes, and Park Centre Homes. In addition, La Posada serves the Green Valley – Sahuarita area with the following health and wellness initiatives: Posada Life Community Services, Connect Green Valley app, and La Posada Outpatient Therapies.
La Posada is a 501(c)3 award-winning senior living community.